Are you looking for a paid internship where you can really make an impact through organizing inspiring (international) events? Do you want to work in an international social enterprise on the beautiful Amsterdam canals? Are you looking for an internship where you get enough freedom to put your own stamp on everything you do, but also the right guidance to boost your career?
If the answer to all these questions is YES, please continue reading.
We are BYCS and our mission is 50by30: half of all city trips by bicycle by 2030. Why? Because cycling makes cities healthier, happier and more prosperous. The strategic use of social and digital media plays an essential role in supporting our mission. Organizing inspiring events is essential to help us share our ideas, bring on new partners and change the way people think and act in cities around the world.
We are expanding considerably and are therefore looking for an intern who will strengthen our team. You will help us coordinate and produce creative WOW factor events, that spark new ideas around creating the cities of tomorrow.
Will you join our team?
- A paid internship
- The chance to make a real impact on cities around the world
- Lots of room to implement your own ideas
- The right guidance to give your career a kick start
- Being fully integrated into a young, passionate and close team
- And yes… a workplace in a prime location on the Amsterdam canals
The ideal candidate:
- Is flexible, entrepreneurial and creative
- Has a passion for organizing kick-ass events
- Has a hands-on mentality
- Is interested in a wide variety of topics
- Can bite into certain themes, but can also easily switch between different activities
- Is a star in working independently and is proactive
- But the most important thing … has a passion for the mission of BYCS!
If you want to make a positive impact, and understand the role of cycling in doing this, we want to hear from you today.
Send your letter of application and CV to email@example.com