We are delivering programs that are leading to dramatic shifts in cycling in cities. But our Mission of 50by30 wouldn’t be possible to achieve without our Partners. They support the further development of our products, global programs, and future innovations. In turn, these partners benefit from international impact and business opportunities.
For BYCS, partnership means collaboration, expertise and sustainable funding. As a social enterprise, we invest the profits from our client work to support our social programs – like our Bicycle Mayor and Leaders Program – that have the potential to affect billions. This effort is co-funded by our Partners. In addition, we work with a range of organizations that share our vision for how cycling can transform cities. These Partners bring complementary skills and fresh ideas.
Join our fast-growing Partner network and help lead the transformation.
Why partner with us
Joining the journey to 50by30 means you are serious about creating a more positive future and shows that you want your organization to thrive in that future.
Partnering with us means:
- You join a movement that is achieving global impact
- You demonstrate your corporate social responsibility
- You increase global visibility, and business or media opportunities
- You gain access to a global network of insights and impacts
“Our range of knowledge and funding partners are adding value to our clients and finding huge value themselves by being connected to global business, marketing and impact opportunities.”
Lee Feldman, Co-founder, BYCS
Media and Events
Our bold programs create significant interest from international media and events. We are often called on to comment in articles or to contribute to high profile conferences related to cities, cycling and positive futures. This provides an opportunity to involve or highlight the role of our Partner
How to get involved
There are three main ways to get involved with BYCS and our Mission as a Partner:
- 1. Join one of our established BYCS Programs (e.g. BYCS Impact, BYCS to Work, BYCS Lab and Bicycle Architecture Biennale) – partner with us to bring them to your city or organization.
- 2. Fund our work to ensure the growth of our non-profit, social impact programs, like the global Bicycle Mayor and Leaders Network.
- 3.Collaborate with us on new innovations and concepts that can ensure a rapid shift in cities from car-centric to human centric.
If you want to know more about supporting the Bicycle Mayor and Leaders network specifically, head here.
As the City of Amsterdam, we know we are a frontrunner in a number of elements of a bicycle culture and cycling infrastructure. And as a responsible capital, we want to share our knowledge with others – we hope in this way to also gain new insights from other cities. This is why we are proud to partner with BYCS.”